- 1 c and u (of person, object) circunferencia (feminine) his ample girth [humorous/humorístico] su contorno voluminoso [humorous/humorístico]More example sentences
- I look tiny compared to the immense girth that I am now sporting.
- No doubt contributing to her girth was the circumstance of having borne her royal lover six children.
- 2 countable/numerable [Riding] cincha (feminine)More example sentences
- So even if the girth gives, the saddle will stay on the horse's back.
- Leading him to a tree and commanding him to halt she hefted the saddle on and fastened the girth.
- Put the saddle on the horse, but don't tighten the girth too much right away.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the