- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (of person, object) circunferencia (feminine) his ample girth [humorous/humorístico] su contorno voluminoso [humorous/humorístico]More example sentences
- I look tiny compared to the immense girth that I am now sporting.
- No doubt contributing to her girth was the circumstance of having borne her royal lover six children.
- 2 countable/numerable [Equestrianism/Equitación] cincha (feminine)More example sentences
- So even if the girth gives, the saddle will stay on the horse's back.
- Leading him to a tree and commanding him to halt she hefted the saddle on and fastened the girth.
- Put the saddle on the horse, but don't tighten the girth too much right away.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.