Translation of glance in Spanish:
- at first glance I could tell at a glance that …con solo echar un vistazo me di cuenta de que …without so much as a backward glancesin siquiera volver la vista atrásthey exchanged furtive glancesse miraron disimuladamenteshe shot or threw me a warning glanceme lanzó una mirada de advertenciato take a glance at somethingecharle or darle un vistazo a algohe cast a quick glance over the headlines
echarle una ojeada a algoles echó una rápida ojeada a los titularesExample sentences
- The briefest of glances in her direction found her to be still looking at me, still silent.
- This is but a brief glance back into how our ancestors managed to live without electricity or many of the mod cons we have today.
- I waited for a few girls to come down the stairs, smiled distractedly at their approving glances, and then hurried upstairs.
- she glanced from the one to the othersu mirada iba de uno a otroto glance
atsomethingecharle una ojeadato glance aalgo
echarle or darle un vistazo
aalgo atsomebodyecharle una miradashe glanced up from her book aalguienlevantó la vista del libro por un momentohe glanced over his shoulderechó un vistazo por encima del hombrowould you mind just glancing over this report?¿le darías un vistazo a este informe?she glanced roundmiró hacia atráshe glanced toward her/in her directiondirigió la mirada hacia ella/hacia donde ella estabaExample sentences
- I saw him frown and I watched, as it grew deeper when he glanced at me for a moment before glancing back down at the photo.
- I glanced at a kid that looked about my age who was glancing around nervously until he saw me looking at him and gave me a hard look.
- He gave a sigh of relief as she glanced at him and gave him a small smile, then glanced back down at the floor and blushed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.