Translation of glaring in Spanish:
- 1 (dazzling)Example sentences
- For seven days he had ridden enshrouded deep within his cloak, his face wrapped in bandages, as they rode under the glaring light of the sun.
- The visibility was more than a hundred plus, with the white sand bottom reflecting the glaring sun.
- She blinked her eyes open a few times, giving them time to adjust to the harsh, glaring light presented before her.
- 2 (flagrant) (before noun)(error)
que salta a la vistaExample sentences
- All in all, the opportunities are glaring and obvious - and greater minds than mine will no doubt be working on the details.
- He tries ever so hard to play down the significance of this glaring omission from an otherwise impeccable CV but he doth protest too much, methinks.
- The obvious glaring fault with the DVD is the complete lack of special features.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.