Translation of gleam in Spanish:
- The stars gleaming and moon shining lit my way to the secluded hill as the noise of everyone behind me faded.
- A light flickered, then a red flare seemed to gleam brightly.
- As he looked at me, he flashed a seemingly perfect smile, his straight white teeth gleamed in the light.
- Silver metallic surfaces gleamed at him from every angle, a tangled heap of wires residing around five power ports in a row.
- The rich, dark, walnut surface gleamed like glass, the china and silver twinkling in the light cast from two huge candelabra.
- Smooth polished oak flooring gleamed in the afternoon light flooding in from the open windows.
- It unnerved him when she looked at him with fear gleaming in her eyes.
- Krystal looked at him once, with disappointment gleaming wetly in her eyes.
- All I ever wanted in life was to make them proud, to see them smiling at me, pride gleaming in their eyes.
- (on metal, water) she had an amused gleam in her eyemiraba con una chispa de picardíait's still just a gleam in his eyeaún no es más que una idea que lo ilusionaExample sentences
- See how his precise hands are reflected in the gleam and curve of the espresso machine, bringing it to life?
- Reality enters his brain only in ‘feeble gleams of light.’
- Hard to miss, especially by night divers, whose lights catch the gleam from its huge opalescent eyes, is the ratfish, which cruises by on wing-like pectoral fins.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.