- 1.1 (worldwide) [warfare/problem] a escala mundial, global the global village la aldea mundialMore example sentences1.2 (overall, comprehensive) [view/survey] global
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] global search búsqueda (feminine) global
- This is even more apparent to enterprises that compete internationally in a global economy.
- The global reach of the world wide web provides a clear advantage in rallying public opinion.
- They want to take full advantage of the Internet's connection to the global economy.
- Those studies also focused on university students, in a bid to get a global picture of the prevalence of dating violence.
- All players are not at this level, and one should look at the global picture.
- Measurements taken from these stations help to get a global picture of the magnetic field.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.