- 1.1 (worldwide) [warfare/problem] a escala mundial, global the global village la aldea mundial global warming calentamiento (m) global or del planetaMore example sentences1.2 (overall, comprehensive) [view/survey] global
More example sentences1.3 [Comput] global search búsqueda (f) global
- This is even more apparent to enterprises that compete internationally in a global economy.
- The global reach of the world wide web provides a clear advantage in rallying public opinion.
- They want to take full advantage of the Internet's connection to the global economy.
- Those studies also focused on university students, in a bid to get a global picture of the prevalence of dating violence.
- All players are not at this level, and one should look at the global picture.
- Measurements taken from these stations help to get a global picture of the magnetic field.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.