Translation of globe in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (world) the globeel globoExample sentences1.2 (model)
globo (masculine) terráqueoExample sentences
- ‘It is a window to find new places and to tell readers around the globe about the world, its culture, its science and its nature,’ he said at the launch.
- Owing to the advances in the growing field of information technology, colleges and universities around the globe have begun offering Internet-based courses.
- Millions are used in factories, hospitals, universities around the globe for radiology, calibrating instruments and research.
- The goal was to see if they could take the globe's touch-sensitive surface and apply it to paper.
- I rationalized this time span by calculating the surface area of the globe: 21 square feet.
- The pin, which was small and had no legible writing, most obviously contained a two-dimensionable representation of the globe, with an eagle above it.
- 2 (lampshade)(goldfish bowl) pecera (feminine) (esférica)Example sentences
- It's even less traditional up the stairwells where giant alien globes have landed, masquerading as light fittings.
- The massive ship's boilers were easily recognised, piercing the gloom like giant globes.
- The fruit and veg stalls were amazing, piled high with fantastic looking produce, plum tomatoes, giant mangos, mountains of artichoke globes, cauliflowers bigger than footballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.