Translation of glorify in Spanish:
transitive verb -fies, -fying, -fied
- 1.1 (Religion)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 a film which glorifies war/violence
- To glorify God or praise Him is to put one's request to Him, because He is aware of our needs and He responds to our glorification with grace and compassion.
- On that day the distance will be closed and the entire redeemed creation will gratefully praise and glorify God.
- Invoking and glorifying Him, praising and thanking Him and kneeling and prostrating before Him are the practical manifestations of worship.
una película que exalta la guerra/la violenciaExample sentences
- How exciting it is to use our spiritual gifts to glorify God and to grow to know the heart of a servant.
- Do you not see that everyone in the heavens and Earth glorifies God, as do the birds with their outspread wings?
- But when we and they share a common love and awe for God, we augment the sanctity of the world in glorifying God among the multitudes of peoples.
- Officers believe it glorifies football violence and it is understood that they are probing the legality of the video.
- No, I think it glorifies football violence and the timing of it couldn't be worse.
- Our television shows, our video games, our music, and our movies all glorify violence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.