- 1.1 (wonderful) [sight/view/weather] maravilloso, espléndido, soberbio I had the glorious feeling that … tuve la maravillosa sensación de que … some glorious howlers [ironic/irónico] unos errores garrafales or mayúsculos, unos errores de antología [ironic/irónico]More example sentences1.2 (deserving glory) [victory/deed] glorioso we are gathered to honor the glorious dead nos hemos reunido para honrar a los caídos por la patria
More example sentences
- Sure, his inner beauty might be glorious, but visually he's more like a Quasimodo.
- For sure it has a wealth of exceptional buildings and a glorious urban beauty.
- He stood there for a few minutes looking onto the glorious beauty of the forest below.
- It was a glorious way to bring up the century for the season.
- Then this beginning expanded, building itself a palace, worthy of glorious praise.
- That glorious event will finally bring life, light, fire and love to their complete fruition.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.