- 1.1 (wonderful) [sight/view/weather] maravilloso, espléndido, soberbio I had the glorious feeling that … tuve la maravillosa sensación de que … some glorious howlers [ironic] unos errores garrafales or mayúsculos, unos errores de antología [irónico]More example sentences1.2 (deserving glory) [victory/deed] glorioso we are gathered to honor the glorious dead nos hemos reunido para honrar a los caídos por la patria
More example sentences
- Sure, his inner beauty might be glorious, but visually he's more like a Quasimodo.
- For sure it has a wealth of exceptional buildings and a glorious urban beauty.
- He stood there for a few minutes looking onto the glorious beauty of the forest below.
- It was a glorious way to bring up the century for the season.
- Then this beginning expanded, building itself a palace, worthy of glorious praise.
- That glorious event will finally bring life, light, fire and love to their complete fruition.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.