Translation of glorious in Spanish:
- 1 (wonderful) I had the glorious feeling that …tuve la maravillosa sensación de que …some glorious howlers [ironic]unos errores garrafales or mayúsculos
unos errores de antología [ironic]Example sentences
- Sure, his inner beauty might be glorious, but visually he's more like a Quasimodo.
- For sure it has a wealth of exceptional buildings and a glorious urban beauty.
- He stood there for a few minutes looking onto the glorious beauty of the forest below.
- 2 (deserving glory)(victory/deed)we are gathered to honor the glorious dead
gloriosonos hemos reunido para honrar a los caídos por la patriaExample sentences
- It was a glorious way to bring up the century for the season.
- Then this beginning expanded, building itself a palace, worthy of glorious praise.
- That glorious event will finally bring life, light, fire and love to their complete fruition.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.