Translation of glorious in Spanish:
- 1.1 (wonderful) I had the glorious feeling that …some glorious howlers [ironic]tuve la maravillosa sensación de que …unos errores garrafales or mayúsculosunos errores de antología [irónico]Example sentences1.2 (deserving glory)
(victory/deed)we are gathered to honor the glorious deadnos hemos reunido para honrar a los caídos por la patriaExample sentences
- Sure, his inner beauty might be glorious, but visually he's more like a Quasimodo.
- For sure it has a wealth of exceptional buildings and a glorious urban beauty.
- He stood there for a few minutes looking onto the glorious beauty of the forest below.
- It was a glorious way to bring up the century for the season.
- Then this beginning expanded, building itself a palace, worthy of glorious praise.
- That glorious event will finally bring life, light, fire and love to their complete fruition.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the