adjective/adjetivo (-sier, -siest)
- 1.1 (shiny) [coat of animal] brillante, lustroso; [hair] brillante, brilloso (Latin America/América Latina) ; [paintwork] esmaltado; [finish] brillanteMore example sentences1.2 (on shiny paper) [photograph/print] brillante; [paper] satinado
More example sentences
- I'm not beautiful, I don't have silky smooth, glossy hair and stick thin legs.
- The result is permanent pin straight hair with super glossy shine.
- He was sitting with his legs up on the seat in front of him with the sun shining on his glossy chestnut brown hair.
- Except for the occasional story he got in a glossy magazine, the photographs could be re-sized on a color copier without impacting their usefulness.
- An educated guess would be that the pictures are, indeed, touched up and air-brushed because most photographs in glossy magazines are.
- Even glossy magazines can be printed on recycled stock now.
noun/nombre (plural -sies)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to