Translation of glow in Spanish:
- 1 (shine)(metal)to glow with health
estar al rojo vivorebosar (de) or irradiar saludExample sentences
- Her flowing, dark hair seemed to glow with a pale light all its own, while her eyes shone.
- A little flower of light glowed around my hand as I lowered the flame down to the candle and lit it.
- It was silver and light blue and glowed radiantly in the dark.
- Jade's bracelets began to clatter against each other and the runes began to glow alternate colours; red and gold.
- Both of her arms began to glow green and red as the ground beneath her began to shake.
- So, if peer at my PC tower in the dark under my desk, it now glows red, green and blue from the chinks in its case.
noun no plural
- 1 (light) a pearly glowun brillo perladoExample sentences
- A red glow lit up the horizon to the south where another city drowned in flames.
- Firefighters described a red glow lighting up the sky when they arrived at Shuttlewood Boatyard, Waterside Road, Pagglesham.
- I see the glint off its silver sides, the red glow where re-entry has heated it to some high temperature.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.