Translation of go-faster stripes in Spanish:
- bandas (feminine plural) decorativas lateralesExample sentences
- If you were looking out for the next car to get the go-faster stripes, sporty skirts, alloy wheels and souped-up engine, the smart car would probably not be at the top of your list, or even on it.
- He or she is assisted in this flagrant disrespect of the speed limit by the car manufacturer who appears to have designed their models with a wider wheel-base, rocket assisted shock absorbers and go-faster stripes.
- Do you trade it in for a newer model - something with go-faster stripes and surround sound - or do you spend time fixing what you've got?
Definition of go-faster stripes in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.