Translation of go-faster stripes in Spanish:
- bandas (feminine plural) decorativas lateralesExample sentences
- If you were looking out for the next car to get the go-faster stripes, sporty skirts, alloy wheels and souped-up engine, the smart car would probably not be at the top of your list, or even on it.
- He or she is assisted in this flagrant disrespect of the speed limit by the car manufacturer who appears to have designed their models with a wider wheel-base, rocket assisted shock absorbers and go-faster stripes.
- Do you trade it in for a newer model - something with go-faster stripes and surround sound - or do you spend time fixing what you've got?
Definition of go-faster stripes in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.