- 1.1 (God) [literary/literario] the Godhead el AltísimoMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (divinity) [formal] divinidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- By a unique, transcendent agreement between the persons of the Godhead, God sent and dealt with His Son in our nature as if He, and not us, had been rejected.
- Barth referred to the dead crucified Christ, where every indication of the revelation of the Godhead is lacking.
- The union of Christ and the Father within the Godhead is that which we are to believe and rely upon for the certainty of our salvation.
- Our reasoning faculty is but a gracious gift of Godhead intended for divine purposes, and not those of our own design.
- However, Saint Augustine realised that the essentially non-worldly nature of Godhead was not conveyed by these means.
- Romans 1 addresses his eternal power and Godhead (deity).
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.