- 1.1 (God) [literario/literary] the Godhead el AltísimoMore example sentences1.2 u (divinity) [formal] divinidad (f)
More example sentences
- By a unique, transcendent agreement between the persons of the Godhead, God sent and dealt with His Son in our nature as if He, and not us, had been rejected.
- Barth referred to the dead crucified Christ, where every indication of the revelation of the Godhead is lacking.
- The union of Christ and the Father within the Godhead is that which we are to believe and rely upon for the certainty of our salvation.
- Our reasoning faculty is but a gracious gift of Godhead intended for divine purposes, and not those of our own design.
- However, Saint Augustine realised that the essentially non-worldly nature of Godhead was not conveyed by these means.
- Romans 1 addresses his eternal power and Godhead (deity).
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.