- 1.1 (God) [literary/literario] the Godhead el AltísimoMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (divinity) [formal] divinidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- By a unique, transcendent agreement between the persons of the Godhead, God sent and dealt with His Son in our nature as if He, and not us, had been rejected.
- Barth referred to the dead crucified Christ, where every indication of the revelation of the Godhead is lacking.
- The union of Christ and the Father within the Godhead is that which we are to believe and rely upon for the certainty of our salvation.
- Our reasoning faculty is but a gracious gift of Godhead intended for divine purposes, and not those of our own design.
- However, Saint Augustine realised that the essentially non-worldly nature of Godhead was not conveyed by these means.
- Romans 1 addresses his eternal power and Godhead (deity).
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.