- 1.1 [attitude] endiosado; [indifference] olímpicoMore example sentences1.2 [majesty/power] divino
More example sentences
- Certainly sometimes sporting figures are perhaps in the excitement of the moment, endowed with almost godlike qualities.
- He was good at his job, he tells us, and relished the godlike power he felt when he saved someone's life.
- Your people and you attribute mystical and even godlike qualities to a beast?
- What is innate and unfolds from inside of us is pushed onto some great godlike figure of the past whose legacy is tightly held in the keep of the institution and its hierarchy in the form of a creed or orthodoxy that is sacrosanct.
- All this to keep us with the hope that someday we might find what it means to truly be spiritual and godlike.
- Religious, spiritual or mystic traditions often start and propagate from a focal point - a human godlike figure or a god human-like figure or a text developed by/on one of these.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the