- 1.1 [attitude] endiosado; [indifference] olímpicoMore example sentences1.2 [majesty/power] divino
More example sentences
- Certainly sometimes sporting figures are perhaps in the excitement of the moment, endowed with almost godlike qualities.
- He was good at his job, he tells us, and relished the godlike power he felt when he saved someone's life.
- Your people and you attribute mystical and even godlike qualities to a beast?
- What is innate and unfolds from inside of us is pushed onto some great godlike figure of the past whose legacy is tightly held in the keep of the institution and its hierarchy in the form of a creed or orthodoxy that is sacrosanct.
- All this to keep us with the hope that someday we might find what it means to truly be spiritual and godlike.
- Religious, spiritual or mystic traditions often start and propagate from a focal point - a human godlike figure or a god human-like figure or a text developed by/on one of these.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.