Translation of godlike in Spanish:
- 1.1(attitude)endiosado(indifference)Example sentences1.2
- Certainly sometimes sporting figures are perhaps in the excitement of the moment, endowed with almost godlike qualities.
- He was good at his job, he tells us, and relished the godlike power he felt when he saved someone's life.
- Your people and you attribute mystical and even godlike qualities to a beast?
- What is innate and unfolds from inside of us is pushed onto some great godlike figure of the past whose legacy is tightly held in the keep of the institution and its hierarchy in the form of a creed or orthodoxy that is sacrosanct.
- All this to keep us with the hope that someday we might find what it means to truly be spiritual and godlike.
- Religious, spiritual or mystic traditions often start and propagate from a focal point - a human godlike figure or a god human-like figure or a text developed by/on one of these.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.