Translation of gold mine in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Mining] mina (feminine) de oroExample sentences1.2 (source of profit) [colloquial/familiar] mina (feminine) (de oro) [colloquial/familiar]
- I remember they were mining material that was higher grade per ton in gold than was at that time mined from the Pamour gold mine in Timmins, Ontario.
- Anglo's Mponeng gold mine is the second-deepest mine in the world.
- Most people don't realize that Poppy Bush had a gold mine: Barrick Gold Mining Corp.
- The book is a gold mine of information, learned by McMoneagle over two decades of hands-on training, research, and applications.
- The Internet has proved to be a gold mine of information for people researching their family history.
- I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and depression and find the net a gold mine of information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.