- 1.1 [Min] mina (f) de oroMore example sentences1.2 (source of profit) [colloquial/familiar] mina (f) (de oro) [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences
- I remember they were mining material that was higher grade per ton in gold than was at that time mined from the Pamour gold mine in Timmins, Ontario.
- Anglo's Mponeng gold mine is the second-deepest mine in the world.
- Most people don't realize that Poppy Bush had a gold mine: Barrick Gold Mining Corp.
- The book is a gold mine of information, learned by McMoneagle over two decades of hands-on training, research, and applications.
- The Internet has proved to be a gold mine of information for people researching their family history.
- I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and depression and find the net a gold mine of information.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.