- 1.1 [Mining/Minería] mina (feminine) de oroMore example sentences1.2 (source of profit) [colloquial/familiar] mina (feminine) (de oro) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- I remember they were mining material that was higher grade per ton in gold than was at that time mined from the Pamour gold mine in Timmins, Ontario.
- Anglo's Mponeng gold mine is the second-deepest mine in the world.
- Most people don't realize that Poppy Bush had a gold mine: Barrick Gold Mining Corp.
- The book is a gold mine of information, learned by McMoneagle over two decades of hands-on training, research, and applications.
- The Internet has proved to be a gold mine of information for people researching their family history.
- I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and depression and find the net a gold mine of information.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.