- 1.1 [Mining/Minería] mina (feminine) de oroMore example sentences1.2 (source of profit) [colloquial/familiar] mina (feminine) (de oro) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- I remember they were mining material that was higher grade per ton in gold than was at that time mined from the Pamour gold mine in Timmins, Ontario.
- Anglo's Mponeng gold mine is the second-deepest mine in the world.
- Most people don't realize that Poppy Bush had a gold mine: Barrick Gold Mining Corp.
- The book is a gold mine of information, learned by McMoneagle over two decades of hands-on training, research, and applications.
- The Internet has proved to be a gold mine of information for people researching their family history.
- I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and depression and find the net a gold mine of information.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.