- 1 1.1 (made of gold) [ring/crown/chalice] de oro the Golden Calf/Fleece el becerro/vellocino de oroMore example sentences1.2 (in color) dorado
More example sentences
- The sultan escorted the prince, wearing a gold crown, to a golden chair on the dais.
- A golden crown was upon my head, and my gown was flowing.
- Prince Alvin was wearing a brilliant black, velvet tailcoat and black britches that looked stunning with his golden crown.
- Her eyes were alight, her hair flaxen, her golden skin shining with more than just the glow of youth.
- His silver armor gleamed under the bright golden light that shone like a tiny sun high above in a dome-shaped ceiling.
- She had beautiful golden hair that shone in the light of the room.
- 2 2.1 (happy, prosperous) [years/moments] dorado 2.2 (excellent) a golden opportunity una excelente oportunidadMore example sentences
- The Epic Period was a golden era in Indian philosophical thought because of the tolerance of different opinions and teachings.
- The last 10 years have been a golden period, with most players earning good money.
- Tracy Noone has been the county's regular top scorer during the golden period from 1999, but missed last year on her American sabbatical.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.