Translation of golden age in Spanish:
- 1 (Mythology)the Golden Agela Edad de OroExample sentences
- Critics could rightly charge that the report had waxed nostalgic about an imaginary golden age.
- But the evidence proves the Mesolithic was hardly a golden age of peace and universal goodwill between people.
- Elsewhere, the empire is generally considered to have been enjoying a golden age of tranquillity and prosperity.
- 2 (most flourishing period) the Golden Age of Spanish literature (Literature)el Siglo de OroExample sentences
- It celebrates not only Christmas but the artistic and commercial peak of the golden age of popular song writing.
- She is like a screen siren from the golden age of cinema - composed, elegant and glamorous.
- Research has shown that knowledge of this art had its golden age at some remote period in the past.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.