Translation of golf ball in Spanish:
- 1 (Sport)pelota (feminine) de golfExample sentences
- Gone are the days when the inside of a high-end golf ball included yards of rubber-band windings.
- No man alive could hit a golf ball as good as I hit it that whole week.
- If you don't care whether you lose a golf ball, you won't stay committed to the shot.
- 2 (on typewriter) (British English)bola (feminine) de impresión(before noun) golf-ball typewriter
esfera (feminine) de impresiónmáquina (feminine) de escribir a bolaExample sentences
- I don't know the precise technical specifications of the IBM Selectric Composer at that date, nor the availability of custom golfballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.