Translation of golf club in Spanish:
- 1 (stick)palo (masculine) de golfa set of golf clubsun juego de palos de golfExample sentences
- ‘Anything that involves a golf club and hitting a ball, I'll pretty much play it anywhere,’ he said.
- When you change channels it makes a sound like a golf club hitting a ball.
- This is due to the high velocity and size of the golf ball and golf club.
- 2 (place)club (masculine) de golfExample sentences
- Coleman interrupted to ask what the architect's plans for that evening were, to which the puzzled employee answered that after returning to Bearsden for dinner he would go out to the golf club or pub.
- After playing a round of golf we settled into the bar at the golf club.
- Lunch can be taken informally at the golf club (barbecue in summer) or as a traditional buffet in the Castle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.