- 1 (benevolence) buena voluntad (feminine) withdrawal of goodwill [Labour Relations/Relaciones Laborales] huelga (f) pasiva, huelga (f) de celo (en Esp) quita (feminine) de colaboración (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) (before noun/delante del nombre) [mission/gesture] conciliadorMore example sentences
- You are generous and giving as you share goodwill and hospitality with friends and loved ones.
- A light and playful rather than heavy and serious attitude brings success and goodwill.
- The man himself puts everything down to the co-operation and goodwill of the stars.
- 2 [Business/Comercio] [Finance/Finanzas] fondo (m) de comercio, llave (f) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)More example sentences
- In fact I appeared in the subsequent valuation test case which valued that goodwill.
- In some cases, the only chargeable asset to transfer on incorporation is goodwill.
- Others have sold at a loss, or at a figure which does not reflect the value of the goodwill.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an