- 1 (benevolence) buena voluntad (f) withdrawal of goodwill [Lab Rel] huelga (f) pasiva, huelga (f) de celo (en Esp) quita (f) de colaboración (RPl) (before n) [mission/gesture] conciliadorMore example sentences
- You are generous and giving as you share goodwill and hospitality with friends and loved ones.
- A light and playful rather than heavy and serious attitude brings success and goodwill.
- The man himself puts everything down to the co-operation and goodwill of the stars.
- 2 [Busn] [Fin] fondo (m) de comercio, llave (f) (CS)More example sentences
- In fact I appeared in the subsequent valuation test case which valued that goodwill.
- In some cases, the only chargeable asset to transfer on incorporation is goodwill.
- Others have sold at a loss, or at a figure which does not reflect the value of the goodwill.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.