Translation of goodwill in Spanish:
- 1 (benevolence) buena voluntad (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [mission/gesture] conciliadorExample sentences
- You are generous and giving as you share goodwill and hospitality with friends and loved ones.
- A light and playful rather than heavy and serious attitude brings success and goodwill.
- The man himself puts everything down to the co-operation and goodwill of the stars.
- 2 [Business/Comercio] [Finance] fondo (masculine) de comercio, llave (feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)Example sentences
- In fact I appeared in the subsequent valuation test case which valued that goodwill.
- In some cases, the only chargeable asset to transfer on incorporation is goodwill.
- Others have sold at a loss, or at a figure which does not reflect the value of the goodwill.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.