- 1 (benevolence) buena voluntad (f) withdrawal of goodwill [Lab Rel] huelga (f) pasiva, huelga (f) de celo (en Esp) quita (f) de colaboración (RPl) (before n) [mission/gesture] conciliadorMore example sentences
- You are generous and giving as you share goodwill and hospitality with friends and loved ones.
- A light and playful rather than heavy and serious attitude brings success and goodwill.
- The man himself puts everything down to the co-operation and goodwill of the stars.
- 2 [Busn] [Fin] fondo (m) de comercio, llave (f) (CS)More example sentences
- In fact I appeared in the subsequent valuation test case which valued that goodwill.
- In some cases, the only chargeable asset to transfer on incorporation is goodwill.
- Others have sold at a loss, or at a figure which does not reflect the value of the goodwill.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.