Translation of goofball in Spanish:
noun(American English) [slang]
- 1.1 (barbiturate)Example sentences1.2 (person)
memo, (-ma) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial](before noun) (ideas/suggestions)Example sentences
- I thought goofballs disappeared along with bennies, zoot suits and Vault of Horror comics.
- Here's a little checklist to see if your fitness instructor is selling goofballs in the shower.
- In Vanishing Point, a man known only as Kowalski gets hepped up on goofballs and bets that he can drive a white Dodge Challenger muscle car from Denver to San Francisco in approximately 15 hours.
- Had not Wray come up with this magical concept, I would never have enjoyed so many hours in garages and basements with other like-minded goofballs as a teenager.
- The Folk Fest, on the other hand, has a town full of goofballs who insist that ‘headliners’ are what it needs more than anything else.
- No wonder Jim Jeffords wanted nothing to do with these goofballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.