- 1 c (oriental) [sl & offensive] asiático, -ca (m,f), amarillo, -lla (m,f) [ofensivo]More example sentences
- Indeed, for a pinkish, processed, canned luncheon meat surrounded in gelatinous gook, Spam has quite an amazing story to tell - and a uniquely American one at that.
- I was almost shocked, for instance, at the simple perfection of the Clams Casino - a New York-like first course that often is miserably laden with breadcrumb-cheese gook and baked into submission.
- He'd only seen the makeup kit briefly, when Tanner took out some white, gloppy gook to take off the makeup that covered nearly his entire body.
- 2 u /gʊk/ (messy substance) [colloquial/familiar], porquería (f) [familiar/colloquial]
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.