Translation of gorgeous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lovely) [colloquial](girl/film-star)(as form of address) hello, gorgeous
guapísimo¡hola, preciosa or guapa!1.2 (delightful) [colloquial]Example sentences1.3 (splendid)
- Not just sunny, but really really warm, like summer warm which was gorgeous.
- The surface was slightly choppy but otherwise it was a gorgeous English summer's day.
- I'd just run a gorgeous bath with bubbles galore, hot water and a divine smell from the bath soak.
- You could say that I can see the appeal, the attraction of, a gorgeous pair of heels.
- He gave me a cut that's easy to maintain and he did the colour, which is gorgeous.
- A gorgeous deep golden colour on the flanks blends with a dark green tinge to the back.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.