Translation of gorgeous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lovely) [colloquial/familiar] [girl/film-star] precioso, guapísimo; [dress/outfit] precioso, divino (as form of address/como título de cortesía) hello, gorgeous ¡hola, preciosa or guapa! 1.2 (delightful) [colloquial/familiar] [day/weather/trip] espléndido, estupendo, maravillosoExample sentences1.3 (splendid) [color/fabric/sunset] magnífico
- Not just sunny, but really really warm, like summer warm which was gorgeous.
- The surface was slightly choppy but otherwise it was a gorgeous English summer's day.
- I'd just run a gorgeous bath with bubbles galore, hot water and a divine smell from the bath soak.
- You could say that I can see the appeal, the attraction of, a gorgeous pair of heels.
- He gave me a cut that's easy to maintain and he did the colour, which is gorgeous.
- A gorgeous deep golden colour on the flanks blends with a dark green tinge to the back.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.