Translation of gorgeous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lovely) [colloquial](girl/film-star)(as form of address) hello, gorgeousguapísimo1.2 (delightful) [colloquial]¡hola, preciosa or guapa!Example sentences1.3 (splendid)
- Not just sunny, but really really warm, like summer warm which was gorgeous.
- The surface was slightly choppy but otherwise it was a gorgeous English summer's day.
- I'd just run a gorgeous bath with bubbles galore, hot water and a divine smell from the bath soak.
- You could say that I can see the appeal, the attraction of, a gorgeous pair of heels.
- He gave me a cut that's easy to maintain and he did the colour, which is gorgeous.
- A gorgeous deep golden colour on the flanks blends with a dark green tinge to the back.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to