- 1.1 (lovely) [colloquial/familiar] [girl/film-star] precioso, guapísimo; [dress/outfit] precioso, divino (as form of address/como título de cortesía) hello, gorgeous ¡hola, preciosa or guapa! 1.2 (delightful) [colloquial/familiar] [day/weather/trip] espléndido, estupendo, maravillosoMore example sentences1.3 (splendid) [color/fabric/sunset] magnífico
More example sentences
- Not just sunny, but really really warm, like summer warm which was gorgeous.
- The surface was slightly choppy but otherwise it was a gorgeous English summer's day.
- I'd just run a gorgeous bath with bubbles galore, hot water and a divine smell from the bath soak.
- You could say that I can see the appeal, the attraction of, a gorgeous pair of heels.
- He gave me a cut that's easy to maintain and he did the colour, which is gorgeous.
- A gorgeous deep golden colour on the flanks blends with a dark green tinge to the back.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.