- 1.1 (lovely) [colloquial/familiar] [girl/film-star] precioso, guapísimo; [dress/outfit] precioso, divino (as form of address/como título de cortesía) hello, gorgeous ¡hola, preciosa or guapa! 1.2 (delightful) [colloquial/familiar] [day/weather/trip] espléndido, estupendo, maravillosoMore example sentences1.3 (splendid) [color/fabric/sunset] magnífico
More example sentences
- Not just sunny, but really really warm, like summer warm which was gorgeous.
- The surface was slightly choppy but otherwise it was a gorgeous English summer's day.
- I'd just run a gorgeous bath with bubbles galore, hot water and a divine smell from the bath soak.
- You could say that I can see the appeal, the attraction of, a gorgeous pair of heels.
- He gave me a cut that's easy to maintain and he did the colour, which is gorgeous.
- A gorgeous deep golden colour on the flanks blends with a dark green tinge to the back.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.