- 1.1 (tool) gubia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (groove) boquete (masculine)
More example sentences
- A chisel, two gouges, jewelers' shears, and the plane blade were made in Sheffield.
- A pod auger requires a starting hole which usually is made with a gouge or chisel.
- The students are cautioned to cut away from themselves because the gouge blades are sharp.
- The knife in my hands slipped when the wagon hit a rut, nicking a rogue gouge from the piece of wood I was absently whittling down to a toothpick.
- Regular inspection helps workers to screen for equipment that may have been weakened by corrosion, leakage, pitting, dents or gouges.
- Old carpet samples or large pieces of cardboard are great for sliding appliances out of position, while at the same time, protecting the floor from gouges or scratches.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 [person] (American English/inglés norteamericano) extorsionar
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.