Translation of gradual in Spanish:
- (slope)no muy empinadoExample sentences
- Her success has been a gradual progression over a 14-year career.
- Blake explains that the gradual progression of translating and interpreting the original texts lays the foundations for the shape of the finished product.
- If Graham had stayed, he would have approved of that gradual progression, but warned against the dangers of moving too fast, of doing too well.
- Carrying such massive equipment, the difference of a few feet in height, or of riding up an easy, gradual slope, is very significant.
- There is also some issue as to whether there are, in effect two slopes, being the gradual slope of the deck, and then a steeper slope from the deck towards the catch basin.
- Then came a long and gradual slope down to a lake-filled valley, followed by a switchback road along which we overtook a pair of tough old hikers who were walking at quite a pace.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.