Translation of gradual in Spanish:
no muy empinadoExample sentences
- Her success has been a gradual progression over a 14-year career.
- Blake explains that the gradual progression of translating and interpreting the original texts lays the foundations for the shape of the finished product.
- If Graham had stayed, he would have approved of that gradual progression, but warned against the dangers of moving too fast, of doing too well.
- Carrying such massive equipment, the difference of a few feet in height, or of riding up an easy, gradual slope, is very significant.
- There is also some issue as to whether there are, in effect two slopes, being the gradual slope of the deck, and then a steeper slope from the deck towards the catch basin.
- Then came a long and gradual slope down to a lake-filled valley, followed by a switchback road along which we overtook a pair of tough old hikers who were walking at quite a pace.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.