Translation of graphic in Spanish:
- 1 (vivid)(account/description)in graphic detail
vívidocon todo lujo de detallesExample sentences
- The extract was a very graphic, detailed description of a particularly violent rape, as told in past tense by the victim.
- They described in graphic detail their playground games - modern-day versions of our own ‘kissing games’.
- In graphic detail, she describes the devastation that would follow, leaving up to 200,000 people dead.
- 2 (Art) graphic artistartista gráfico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)the graphic artslas artes gráficasgraphic designerdiseñador gráfico, (diseñadora gráfica (masculine, feminine) )Example sentences
- In contrast, her graphic wood engravings reflect the turmoil of the war years.
- Three limpid watercolors reveal their development through a few washes applied to a pencil or ink line drawing, providing more graphic than chromatic complexity.
- Like maps, Lombardi's drawings use a graphic shorthand that viewers need to learn in order to navigate the material.
- 3 3.1 (in writing, notation)(symbol/device)
gráficoExample sentences3.2 (on a graph)
(representation)in graphic form
- Mean zero noise is associated with underestimation of distribution volumes when data are analyzed with graphic analysis.
- This report includes a graphic analysis with the patient's results plotted against normal values so that the examiner can quickly see how a patient compares.
- It has the advantage over grouped frequency distribution of retaining the actual data while showing them in graphic form.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.