- 1 (vivid) [account/description] muy gráfico, vívido in graphic detail con todo lujo de detalles
- 2 [Art/Arte] gráfico graphic artist artista gráfico, (masculine, feminine) the graphic arts las artes gráficas graphic design diseño (masculine) gráfico graphic designer diseñador gráfico,More example sentences
- In contrast, her graphic wood engravings reflect the turmoil of the war years.
- Three limpid watercolors reveal their development through a few washes applied to a pencil or ink line drawing, providing more graphic than chromatic complexity.
- Like maps, Lombardi's drawings use a graphic shorthand that viewers need to learn in order to navigate the material.
- 3 3.1 (in writing, notation) [symbol/device] gráfico 3.2 (on a graph) [representation] gráfico in graphic form gráficamenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Mean zero noise is associated with underestimation of distribution volumes when data are analyzed with graphic analysis.
- This report includes a graphic analysis with the patient's results plotted against normal values so that the examiner can quickly see how a patient compares.
- It has the advantage over grouped frequency distribution of retaining the actual data while showing them in graphic form.
- The extract was a very graphic, detailed description of a particularly violent rape, as told in past tense by the victim.
- They described in graphic detail their playground games - modern-day versions of our own ‘kissing games’.
- In graphic detail, she describes the devastation that would follow, leaving up to 200,000 people dead.
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.