Translation of graphics in Spanish:
- 1 (graphic design) (+ plural verb)Example sentences
- You will learn about writing and graphics and photographs and design, and why one type face is preferable to another and why this Web site is superior to that.
- He won an award at school when he was six and he really wants to go into design or graphics and cartoons.
- Glaser designed all of their graphics and posters for the year 2000.
- 2 (Computing)gráficos (masculine plural)high-resolution graphicsgráficos de alta resoluciónExample sentences
- This is RAM that is dedicated to handling the visuals and graphics on your notebook computer.
- The site itself will contain about 10-15 pages of HTML with a total of maybe 5MB of graphics and images.
- To increase the loading speed of your main page you should avoid large graphics or excessive graphics.
- The font, the graphics, the screen capture images are top-notch publishing and desktop publishing reference works of art.
- Always resize your image in your graphics software before you insert it onto your web page.
- Computer games are an intricate blend of immersive graphics and creative gameplay programming.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.