plural noun/nombre plural
- 1 (graphic design) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) diseño (masculine) gráficoMore example sentences
- You will learn about writing and graphics and photographs and design, and why one type face is preferable to another and why this Web site is superior to that.
- He won an award at school when he was six and he really wants to go into design or graphics and cartoons.
- Glaser designed all of their graphics and posters for the year 2000.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] gráficos (masculine plural) high-resolution graphics gráficos de alta resoluciónMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This is RAM that is dedicated to handling the visuals and graphics on your notebook computer.
- The site itself will contain about 10-15 pages of HTML with a total of maybe 5MB of graphics and images.
- To increase the loading speed of your main page you should avoid large graphics or excessive graphics.
- The font, the graphics, the screen capture images are top-notch publishing and desktop publishing reference works of art.
- Always resize your image in your graphics software before you insert it onto your web page.
- Computer games are an intricate blend of immersive graphics and creative gameplay programming.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.