- 1 [Physics/Física] gravedad (feminine) the force of gravity la fuerza de la gravedadMore example sentences
- Certainly, every type of matter we have ever encountered feels the attractive force of gravity.
- Physics has found only four forces in nature: gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear, and strong nuclear.
- Objects exert a force of gravity because they have mass and the more mass they have the stronger the force of gravity they exert.
- 2 2.1 (seriousness) gravedad (feminine) 2.2 (of person, expression) gravedad (feminine), circunspección (feminine)More example sentences
- An air of gravity and solemnity pervaded the president's remarks as a stunned nation listened by radio.
- He exuded dignity and gravity and he was courteous to counsel and witnesses alike.
- He played this part with gravity and dignity, and in an understated style which set off the flamboyant persona of Henry VIII.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.