- 1.1 [person/personality] sociableMore example sentences1.2 [Zoology/Zoología] [animal/instinct] gregario
More example sentences
- Even though she was so gregarious and loved to chat, she also liked to listen.
- He is naturally gregarious, and the work obviously suits him.
- Being in the public eye doesn't necessarily mean you're gregarious.
- Many of these raptor species are gregarious, which accounts for impressively large flocks of impressively large birds.
- Western Grebes are highly gregarious in all seasons, wintering in large flocks and nesting in colonies.
- Rheas are gregarious in habit, and tend to live in flocks ranging in size from 5-30 individuals.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.