- 1.1 [person/personality] sociableMore example sentences1.2 [Zoology/Zoología] [animal/instinct] gregario
More example sentences
- Even though she was so gregarious and loved to chat, she also liked to listen.
- He is naturally gregarious, and the work obviously suits him.
- Being in the public eye doesn't necessarily mean you're gregarious.
- Many of these raptor species are gregarious, which accounts for impressively large flocks of impressively large birds.
- Western Grebes are highly gregarious in all seasons, wintering in large flocks and nesting in colonies.
- Rheas are gregarious in habit, and tend to live in flocks ranging in size from 5-30 individuals.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.