Translation of gregarious in Spanish:
- 1.1 [person/personality] sociableExample sentences1.2 [Zoology/Zoología] [animal/instinct] gregario
- Even though she was so gregarious and loved to chat, she also liked to listen.
- He is naturally gregarious, and the work obviously suits him.
- Being in the public eye doesn't necessarily mean you're gregarious.
- Many of these raptor species are gregarious, which accounts for impressively large flocks of impressively large birds.
- Western Grebes are highly gregarious in all seasons, wintering in large flocks and nesting in colonies.
- Rheas are gregarious in habit, and tend to live in flocks ranging in size from 5-30 individuals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the