- 1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] ingle (feminine) she kneed him in the groin le dio un rodillazo en la entrepiernaMore example sentences
- The defender's right elbow is locked and her hand cannot strike the attacker's groin.
- The heavy man clutched his groin in pain and fell to his knees on the ground.
- Now he dropped the sword and she brought her knee up into the man's groin.
- 3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (barrier) escollera (feminine)More example sentences
- It is characterized by heavy, load-bearing masonry, the round-headed arch and its derivatives, the groin, and barrel vaulting.
- Gilt threads glittered in the weave of pennants and tapestries and high overhead a gold-trimmed groin vault shouldered off the arches of a marble ceiling.
- The corridor opened into a T-junction in a groin vault serving as a landing for a broad, dimly-lit staircase.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.