Translation of ground rule in Spanish:
- 1 (guiding principle)Example sentences
- Before an interview, Johnson laid down the ground rule that he didn't want to talk about his Seattle days.
- My first ground rule is always to tell the truth.
- The ground rule on that subject would be never to make familiarity with one's earlier works necessary for enjoying or appreciating the current one.
- 2 (American English) (Sport)regla (feminine) de terreno or de campo(before noun) ground rule doubledoble (masculine) de terreno or de campodoble (masculine) por regla (Venezuela)Example sentences
- He learned the hard way about a Wrigley Field ground rule.
- By establishing ground rules, the playing field can be leveled for all participants.
- Under the ground rules of the Astrodome, the ball was in play.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.