- 1.1 (blame) culpa (feminine); [Law/Derecho] culpabilidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Psychology/Psicología] culpa (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) guilt complex complejo (masculine) de culpa guilt feelings sentimiento (masculine) de culpa or de culpabilidad guilt trip remordimientos (masculine plural)
More example sentences
- The orders concerned were divorced from any finding of guilt for an offence.
- It has been stressed the setting up of the advice line does not imply any guilt.
- A reasonable man would not infer guilt from the fact of a police inquiry.
- It speaks to man's most damaging emotions, such as anger, guilt, fear, doubt and anxiety.
- In the simplest, we have robots or androids who can think but who cannot feel joy, grief, guilt or jealousy.
- It reflects a depressing net of guilt, shame, despair and hopelessness.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.