- 1.1 (blame) culpa (feminine); [Law/Derecho] culpabilidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Psychology/Psicología] culpa (feminine) guilt feelings sentimiento (masculine) de culpa or de culpabilidad
More example sentences
- The orders concerned were divorced from any finding of guilt for an offence.
- It has been stressed the setting up of the advice line does not imply any guilt.
- A reasonable man would not infer guilt from the fact of a police inquiry.
- It speaks to man's most damaging emotions, such as anger, guilt, fear, doubt and anxiety.
- In the simplest, we have robots or androids who can think but who cannot feel joy, grief, guilt or jealousy.
- It reflects a depressing net of guilt, shame, despair and hopelessness.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.