Translation of guilt in Spanish:
- 1.1 (blame) culpa (feminine); [Law/Derecho] culpabilidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Psychology/Psicología] culpa (feminine) guilt feelings sentimiento (masculine) de culpa or de culpabilidad
- The orders concerned were divorced from any finding of guilt for an offence.
- It has been stressed the setting up of the advice line does not imply any guilt.
- A reasonable man would not infer guilt from the fact of a police inquiry.
- It speaks to man's most damaging emotions, such as anger, guilt, fear, doubt and anxiety.
- In the simplest, we have robots or androids who can think but who cannot feel joy, grief, guilt or jealousy.
- It reflects a depressing net of guilt, shame, despair and hopelessness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas