Translation of gurgle in Spanish:
- Yet below the mesquite bosk that edges the bed of Cienagua Creek, water gurgles up and flows intermittently from a mostly underground stream.
- Water gurgled down in streams from the tin roof.
- From the floor of the second pitch, the water gurgles down a tight rift, but our route is along a traverse following a washed-out shale band.
- Come the end of January there will be a brand new bouncing baby gurgling away.
- He pushed the pram straight, his little baby boy inside, gurgling at the world.
- Her granddaughter, too young to walk, gurgles from the foot of the bed.
- 1.1 (of water, liquid) 1.2 (of delight) 1.3 (from choking)grito (masculine) sofocado or ahogadoExample sentences
- I couldn't stop the gurgle of laughter erupting.
- He felt a small gurgle of laughter in the back of his throat, at let it come, slipping into a smirk and then morphing into a grin.
- The beat is the traditional 4/4 house beat, with plenty of skittering gurgles and found sounds mixed in.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.