Translation of gust in Spanish:
- a gust of winduna ráfaga de vientoExample sentences
- As the players went back on to the court there were incredibly strong gusts of wind blowing through the stadium.
- Winds, initially between the North East and South East in direction, are to reach speeds of between 45 and 55 miles per hour with gusts of up to 70 or 80 mph.
- And we've had some wind gusts and squally weather here but nothing has been damaged.
- The second half of the month was dominated by high winds, which gusted up to 99 mph at Malin Head in the Irish Republic and 82 mph at Edinburgh Airport.
- Winds gusting up to 100 mph hit much of England and Wales, cutting off supplies to two million customers.
- Winds gusting up to 75 mph brought chaos to parts of the north west - but luck was on the side of those who got caught up in the mayhem.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.