- 1 (glutton) (British English/inglés británico) glotón, (masculine, feminine), tragón, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Oddly, none of the 50 ways was taking exercise, you fat, lardy gutbucket.
- 2 [Music/Música] (before noun/delante del nombre) gutbucket blues blues (masculine) desgarradoMore example sentences
- Other highlights include the psychotramatic lullaby of ‘The Talk of Creatures’, the literally glass-shattering gutbucket blues of ‘The Coming of the Crow’, and the Martian Beatles doo-wop of ‘The Simple Song’.
- For the 1994 film Jason's Lyric, while he was still a member of Jodeci, he hit the studio with James Mtume behind the boards to tackle Bobby Womack's gutbucket classic ‘If You Think You're Lonely Now.’
- The rawness of these recordings suits the band perfectly, capturing the slide guitar in particular in its gutbucket glory.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.