Translation of gutty in Spanish:
adjective guttier, guttiest(US) [colloquial]
- 1 (spirited)Example sentences
- Whether you like him or loathe him, you have to give him props for one of the game's all-time great gutty performances.
- The question has a sticky personal dimension, that of presidential character and the president's own gutty willingness to take decisive action.
- They're gutty and gritty and fundamental and fearless.
- 2 (fat)barrigón [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.