- 1 1.1 (man)he's a nice guya helluva guy (American English)es un tipo simpático or (Spain) un tío majo or (Mexico) un chavo padre [colloquial]my/her guy (boyfriend)un tipo fantástico [colloquial]un chavo padrísimo (Mexico) [colloquial]un tío legal (Spain) [colloquial]mi/su noviomi/su chavo (Mexico) [colloquial]mi/su pololo (Chile)Example sentences1.2
also: guys plural(people)(American English)say hi to all the guys at workdo you guys want breakfast?saluda a toda la gente del trabajo¿quieren or (Spain) queréis desayunar?Example sentences
- Sure this movie is three years old, but it feels like I haven't seen this guy for a half a millennium.
- I've never liked the guy.
- These pictures are supposed to make you want to hire this guy to do design work or printing for you.
- Moments later, he realized, those guys are not going to make it out of this.
- If you listen and you read his book about soft power, it is ridiculed by these guys.
- When will these guys realize that he has never fought a campaign where he has had to appeal to the middle?
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than