Translation of haberdasher in Spanish:
- 1 (US) (selling men's clothing etc)(dueño de una→ haberdashery 1)
- 2 (British) (selling thread, buttons, etc)Example sentences
- Among the shops nearby were a grocers, a haberdashers, a sweet shop and a tripe shop.
- Early in the nineteenth century, the number of tailors, furriers, jewellers and haberdashers rose steeply.
- In those days there was a lot going on in the village, which boasted not only seven grocers, but also seven pubs, two greengrocers, two butchers, a chemists, a haberdashers and a post office.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.