n (pl -ries)
- (tree) almez (m), almezo (m); (fruit) almeza (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- In addition to the oaks, the city lost wax myrtles, hackberries, weeping willows and magnolias.
- Some of the primary plants for butterfly larvae include: aspen, alfalfa, clover, nettle, pearly everlasting, milkweed, grasses, hackberry, parsley, vetch, and willow.
- Walnut trees can also grow in small groups or as scattered specimens mixed with American elm, hackberry, boxelder, sugar maple, green and white ash, basswood, red oak, and hickory.
- While the inhabitants of the cave probably consumed hackberries and grapes as fruits, the remaining seed present are likely incidental.
- Wild fruits such as hackberries and grapes supplemented the diet.
- The earliest inhabitants of the cave utilized the entrance chamber from autumn to winter, as evidenced by a reliance on the fall nut mast, such as hickory and walnut, and wild fruits such as hackberry.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...