noun/nombre (plural -neys)
- 1 [Riding] 1.1 (horse for riding) caballo (masculine) de sillaMore example sentences1.2 (breed) jaca (feminine)
- As the hackney rolled forth the meaning of Caroline's answer registered in Charlotte's mind.
- You'd feel for all the other taxi drivers and hackneys, particularly those working at night.
- He said the only problem taxi drivers had with the proposed new code was the proposal that all taxis, hackneys and limousines be fitted with a front passenger swivel seat to facilitate entry and exit for people with reduced mobility.
- 2hackney (cab) hackney carriage 2
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to