Translation of hackney in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -neys)
- 1 [Riding] 1.1 (horse for riding) caballo (masculine) de sillaExample sentences1.2 (breed) jaca (feminine)
- As the hackney rolled forth the meaning of Caroline's answer registered in Charlotte's mind.
- You'd feel for all the other taxi drivers and hackneys, particularly those working at night.
- He said the only problem taxi drivers had with the proposed new code was the proposal that all taxis, hackneys and limousines be fitted with a front passenger swivel seat to facilitate entry and exit for people with reduced mobility.
- 2hackney (cab) hackney carriage 2
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.