Translation of hag in Spanish:
- 1 (ugly old woman)Example sentences
- And they look nothing like this now, the jaded old hags.
- At first, I found it harder to ignore the pleas originating from young children, women, and old hags.
- I had the vaguely presentable air crew, they had the old hags nearing retirement.
- 2 (witch) [archaic]fada (feminine) [archaic]
hechicera (feminine)Example sentences
- This is a place where witches aren't green hags, flying broomsticks, and scaring children away.
- I mean, doesn't everyone think Witches are mythical old hags who ride broomsticks and turn princes into frogs?
- We are little-known and therefore little-understood, and this is exacerbated by Pagans who insist on aligning us with mythical broomstick-flying wart-sporting hags.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.