- 1.1 (ugly old woman) bruja (f), arpía (f)More example sentences1.2 (witch) [archaic/arcaico] fada (f) [arcaico/archaic], hechicera (f)
More example sentences
- And they look nothing like this now, the jaded old hags.
- At first, I found it harder to ignore the pleas originating from young children, women, and old hags.
- I had the vaguely presentable air crew, they had the old hags nearing retirement.
- This is a place where witches aren't green hags, flying broomsticks, and scaring children away.
- I mean, doesn't everyone think Witches are mythical old hags who ride broomsticks and turn princes into frogs?
- We are little-known and therefore little-understood, and this is exacerbated by Pagans who insist on aligning us with mythical broomstick-flying wart-sporting hags.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.