- 1.1 (ugly old woman) bruja (f), arpía (f)More example sentences1.2 (witch) [archaic/arcaico] fada (f) [arcaico/archaic], hechicera (f)
More example sentences
- And they look nothing like this now, the jaded old hags.
- At first, I found it harder to ignore the pleas originating from young children, women, and old hags.
- I had the vaguely presentable air crew, they had the old hags nearing retirement.
- This is a place where witches aren't green hags, flying broomsticks, and scaring children away.
- I mean, doesn't everyone think Witches are mythical old hags who ride broomsticks and turn princes into frogs?
- We are little-known and therefore little-understood, and this is exacerbated by Pagans who insist on aligning us with mythical broomstick-flying wart-sporting hags.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.