- 1.1 (ugly old woman) bruja (f), arpía (f)More example sentences1.2 (witch) [archaic/arcaico] fada (feminine) [archaic/arcaico], hechicera (feminine)
More example sentences
- And they look nothing like this now, the jaded old hags.
- At first, I found it harder to ignore the pleas originating from young children, women, and old hags.
- I had the vaguely presentable air crew, they had the old hags nearing retirement.
- This is a place where witches aren't green hags, flying broomsticks, and scaring children away.
- I mean, doesn't everyone think Witches are mythical old hags who ride broomsticks and turn princes into frogs?
- We are little-known and therefore little-understood, and this is exacerbated by Pagans who insist on aligning us with mythical broomstick-flying wart-sporting hags.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.