Translation of haircare in Spanish:
- uncountable(before noun) haircare productcuidado (masculine) del pelo or [formal] or [literary] cabelloproducto (masculine) para el cuidado del pelo or [formal] or [literary] cabelloExample sentences
- She also learned from consumers that, unlike skincare, haircare products need to account for both hair type and the desired effect.
- They have gone from strength to strength over the years and make a wide variety of cosmetics, toiletries and haircare products to suit anybody and any pocket!
- Nowadays, just about every haircare line makes curl activated products.
Definition of haircare in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.