- 1.1 (trim) corte (masculine) de pelo to have o get a haircut cortarse el peloMore example sentences1.2 (style) corte (m) de pelo, peinado (m)
More example sentences
- Yesterday as I drove to the beauty salon for my haircut.
- Until the 1970s only a few men went to a salon for a haircut and styling.
- There's also a salon for haircuts, pedicures, manicures and makeup lessons.
- We've arrived at a day and age when it's the person who wears the haircut and style, rather than the other way around.
- He was white, around 5ft 9in, stocky and muscular, with a crew-cut style haircut and he looked scruffy.
- Less is more when it comes to style and color, and with the right haircut, your hair can become low on maintenance and high on style.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an