Translation of haircut in Spanish:
- 1.1 (trim) corte (masculine) de pelo to have o get a haircut cortarse el peloExample sentences1.2 (style) corte (masculine) de pelo, peinado (masculine)
- Yesterday as I drove to the beauty salon for my haircut.
- Until the 1970s only a few men went to a salon for a haircut and styling.
- There's also a salon for haircuts, pedicures, manicures and makeup lessons.
- We've arrived at a day and age when it's the person who wears the haircut and style, rather than the other way around.
- He was white, around 5ft 9in, stocky and muscular, with a crew-cut style haircut and he looked scruffy.
- Less is more when it comes to style and color, and with the right haircut, your hair can become low on maintenance and high on style.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.