Translation of haircut in Spanish:
- 1.1 (trim) corte (masculine) de pelo to have o get a haircut cortarse el peloExample sentences1.2 (style) corte (masculine) de pelo, peinado (masculine)
- Yesterday as I drove to the beauty salon for my haircut.
- Until the 1970s only a few men went to a salon for a haircut and styling.
- There's also a salon for haircuts, pedicures, manicures and makeup lessons.
- We've arrived at a day and age when it's the person who wears the haircut and style, rather than the other way around.
- He was white, around 5ft 9in, stocky and muscular, with a crew-cut style haircut and he looked scruffy.
- Less is more when it comes to style and color, and with the right haircut, your hair can become low on maintenance and high on style.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.