- 1.1 (trim) corte (masculine) de pelo to have o get a haircut cortarse el peloMore example sentences1.2 (style) corte (masculine) de pelo, peinado (masculine)
More example sentences
- Yesterday as I drove to the beauty salon for my haircut.
- Until the 1970s only a few men went to a salon for a haircut and styling.
- There's also a salon for haircuts, pedicures, manicures and makeup lessons.
- We've arrived at a day and age when it's the person who wears the haircut and style, rather than the other way around.
- He was white, around 5ft 9in, stocky and muscular, with a crew-cut style haircut and he looked scruffy.
- Less is more when it comes to style and color, and with the right haircut, your hair can become low on maintenance and high on style.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.