Translation of halter-neck in Spanish:
- (garment)vestido (masculine) ( or traje (masculine) de baño etc) sin espalda(before noun) (dress/top)sin espaldaExample sentences
- Everyone would accept the duty to get their paid work done in the allotted time, from catching car thieves to buying shares, from wiping tables to fixing the railway network, from selling Lycra halter-necks to marking exam papers.
- Anyway, I really love what they call halter-necks, they go all the way to your neck, but expose your shoulders.
- One was hot pink and black, the top was a halter-neck, with matching pants.
Definition of halter-neck in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to