Translation of hamburger in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (patty of meat) hamburguesa (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) hamburger chain cadena (feminine) de hamburgueserías hamburger joint [colloquial/familiar] hamburguesería (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (ground beef) (American English/inglés norteamericano) carne (feminine) molida or (Spain/España) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) picada
- Steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and pork chops are usually grilled.
- What this basically means is that they serve hamburgers, tuna sandwiches, chicken wings and hot dogs in addition to the jerks, rotis and curries.
- They butchered a steer and served hamburgers and steaks to the family.
- I could turn a big lump of cheap meat into short ribs, prime ribs, rib eyes, deckle steaks, and high-quality hamburger.
- This time we just had the whole animal made into hamburger.
- I know to use ground chuck instead of hamburger or even ground loin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a