Translation of hamburger in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (patty of meat) hamburguesa (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) hamburger chain cadena (feminine) de hamburgueserías hamburger joint [colloquial/familiar] hamburguesería (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (ground beef) (American English/inglés norteamericano) carne (feminine) molida or (Spain/España) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) picada
- Steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and pork chops are usually grilled.
- What this basically means is that they serve hamburgers, tuna sandwiches, chicken wings and hot dogs in addition to the jerks, rotis and curries.
- They butchered a steer and served hamburgers and steaks to the family.
- I could turn a big lump of cheap meat into short ribs, prime ribs, rib eyes, deckle steaks, and high-quality hamburger.
- This time we just had the whole animal made into hamburger.
- I know to use ground chuck instead of hamburger or even ground loin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.