Translation of hamburger in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (patty of meat)(before noun) hamburger chainhamburguesa (feminine)hamburger joint [colloquial]cadena (feminine) de hamburgueseríasExample sentences1.2 uncountable (ground beef)
(American English)carne (feminine) molida or (Spain) (River Plate area) picadaExample sentences
- Steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and pork chops are usually grilled.
- What this basically means is that they serve hamburgers, tuna sandwiches, chicken wings and hot dogs in addition to the jerks, rotis and curries.
- They butchered a steer and served hamburgers and steaks to the family.
- I could turn a big lump of cheap meat into short ribs, prime ribs, rib eyes, deckle steaks, and high-quality hamburger.
- This time we just had the whole animal made into hamburger.
- I know to use ground chuck instead of hamburger or even ground loin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.