Translation of hamburger in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (patty of meat)hamburguesa (feminine)(before noun) hamburger chaincadena (feminine) de hamburgueseríashamburger joint [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 uncountable (ground beef)
- Steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and pork chops are usually grilled.
- What this basically means is that they serve hamburgers, tuna sandwiches, chicken wings and hot dogs in addition to the jerks, rotis and curries.
- They butchered a steer and served hamburgers and steaks to the family.
carne (feminine) molida or (Spain) (River Plate area) picadaExample sentences
- I could turn a big lump of cheap meat into short ribs, prime ribs, rib eyes, deckle steaks, and high-quality hamburger.
- This time we just had the whole animal made into hamburger.
- I know to use ground chuck instead of hamburger or even ground loin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.