- 1.1 c (patty of meat) hamburguesa (f) (before n) hamburger chain cadena (f) de hamburgueserías hamburger joint [colloquial/familiar] hamburguesería (f)More example sentences1.2 u (ground beef) (AmE) carne (f) molida or (Esp, RPl) picada
More example sentences
- Steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and pork chops are usually grilled.
- What this basically means is that they serve hamburgers, tuna sandwiches, chicken wings and hot dogs in addition to the jerks, rotis and curries.
- They butchered a steer and served hamburgers and steaks to the family.
- I could turn a big lump of cheap meat into short ribs, prime ribs, rib eyes, deckle steaks, and high-quality hamburger.
- This time we just had the whole animal made into hamburger.
- I know to use ground chuck instead of hamburger or even ground loin.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.