- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (game — in US) frontón (masculine), pelota (feminine); (— in Europe) balonmano (masculine), handball (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2 (ball — in US) pelota (feminine) de frontón; (— in Europe) pelota (feminine) de balonmano or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) de handball
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (in soccer) mano (feminine) handball! ¡mano!More example sentences
- Manchester City's goal keeper Carlo Nash will miss the game against Chelsea next month after being sent off for deliberate handball in the reserve-team game with Everton.
- Andy Scott was penalised for handball and Mike Kewley's kick was hard and low - but Speare pushed the ball onto the post and the defence did the rest.
- Ks still tried to get an equaliser and there was a big shout for handball against Mangdoza from Lee's free kick.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the