- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (game — in US) frontón (masculine), pelota (feminine); (— in Europe) balonmano (masculine), handball (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2 (ball — in US) pelota (feminine) de frontón; (— in Europe) pelota (feminine) de balonmano or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) de handball
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (in soccer) mano (feminine) handball! ¡mano!More example sentences
- Manchester City's goal keeper Carlo Nash will miss the game against Chelsea next month after being sent off for deliberate handball in the reserve-team game with Everton.
- Andy Scott was penalised for handball and Mike Kewley's kick was hard and low - but Speare pushed the ball onto the post and the defence did the rest.
- Ks still tried to get an equaliser and there was a big shout for handball against Mangdoza from Lee's free kick.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.