- (usually passive)hacer a manohandcrafted productsproductos (masculine plural) artesanalesExample sentences
- Applique, beadwork and silk thread are used to embroider these handcrafted articles, with camel hide being the main item for leatherwork.
- Each member of the band was presented with a specially designed candleholder handcrafted by Forkin and Brennan at their workshop at Bert Cross.
- The limitations of this ultimately low-tech, handcrafted sophistication are apparent, though.
- → handicraftExample sentences
- Throughout her life also, she created many articles of craftsmanship in knitting, sewing and other handcrafts.
- In fact, primary and some secondary schools had practical subjects workshops for handcrafts, woodwork and bricklaying.
- Its leaves are used to cook and transport food, to make baskets and handcrafts, and it is even used to produce liquor.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.