Translation of handicraft in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (activity)artesanía (feminine)
trabajo (masculine) artesanal(at school) trabajos (masculine plural) manualesExample sentences1.2 countable (product) an exhibition of local handicrafts
una exposición de artesanías locales or artesanía localExample sentences1.3 uncountable (skill)
- A wide range of wooden statues, ready-made garments, decorative greeting cards, handicrafts items and eateries were on display.
- A Cheam interior design company is offering people with creative flair the chance to learn new skills at workshops set up to revive interest in traditional handicrafts.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
habilidad (feminine) manual
- The Cottage Industries Emporium here opened shop in 1984, and is considered a one-stop destination to buy varied handicraft and handloom products from all over the country.
- ‘They regard their creations only as mass handicraft products instead of valuable art forms,’ she added.
- Small-scale agriculture has been the backbone of the economy, with some light industry, mainly handicraft and garment production.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.