- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (activity) artesanía (f), trabajo (m) artesanal; (at school) trabajos (mpl) manuales 1.2 countable/numerable (product) artesanía (feminine) an exhibition of local handicrafts una exposición de artesanías locales or artesanía localMore example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (skill) habilidad (feminine) manual
More example sentences
- The Cottage Industries Emporium here opened shop in 1984, and is considered a one-stop destination to buy varied handicraft and handloom products from all over the country.
- ‘They regard their creations only as mass handicraft products instead of valuable art forms,’ she added.
- Small-scale agriculture has been the backbone of the economy, with some light industry, mainly handicraft and garment production.
- A wide range of wooden statues, ready-made garments, decorative greeting cards, handicrafts items and eateries were on display.
- A Cheam interior design company is offering people with creative flair the chance to learn new skills at workshops set up to revive interest in traditional handicrafts.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.