- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (activity) artesanía (feminine), trabajo (masculine) artesanal; (at school) trabajos (masculine plural) manuales 1.2 countable/numerable (product) artesanía (feminine) an exhibition of local handicrafts una exposición de artesanías locales or artesanía localMore example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (skill) habilidad (feminine) manual
More example sentences
- The Cottage Industries Emporium here opened shop in 1984, and is considered a one-stop destination to buy varied handicraft and handloom products from all over the country.
- ‘They regard their creations only as mass handicraft products instead of valuable art forms,’ she added.
- Small-scale agriculture has been the backbone of the economy, with some light industry, mainly handicraft and garment production.
- A wide range of wooden statues, ready-made garments, decorative greeting cards, handicrafts items and eateries were on display.
- A Cheam interior design company is offering people with creative flair the chance to learn new skills at workshops set up to revive interest in traditional handicrafts.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.