- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (activity) artesanía (f), trabajo (m) artesanal; (at school) trabajos (mpl) manuales 1.2 countable/numerable (product) artesanía (feminine) an exhibition of local handicrafts una exposición de artesanías locales or artesanía localMore example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (skill) habilidad (feminine) manual
More example sentences
- The Cottage Industries Emporium here opened shop in 1984, and is considered a one-stop destination to buy varied handicraft and handloom products from all over the country.
- ‘They regard their creations only as mass handicraft products instead of valuable art forms,’ she added.
- Small-scale agriculture has been the backbone of the economy, with some light industry, mainly handicraft and garment production.
- A wide range of wooden statues, ready-made garments, decorative greeting cards, handicrafts items and eateries were on display.
- A Cheam interior design company is offering people with creative flair the chance to learn new skills at workshops set up to revive interest in traditional handicrafts.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.