- 1.1 (craftsmanship) trabajo (masculine) his superb handiwork su estupendo trabajo, su maestría 1.2 (product) artesanías (feminine plural), objetos (masculine plural) artesanales the children's handiwork was on display los trabajos manuales de los niños estaban expuestosMore example sentences1.3 (doing) [pejorative/peyorativo] obra (feminine) it looks like Laura's handiwork to me a mí me parece obra de Laura
More example sentences
- It stocks exclusively handloom sarees, and this is evident from the intricate handiwork and embroidery on the latest arrivals.
- Despite her handiwork having decorated the entire village for many carnivals, Wendy remains modest about her achievement.
- As for director Christine Jeffs' handiwork, it is marquetry done in mittens.
- She is inspired by traditional woman's handiwork like crocheting and knitting, she says.
- In his early years, George would have been much sought after for his handiwork skills, particularly woodwork.
- ‘Fireworks are still made by hand and fired by human handiwork,’ Nigel says.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.