Translation of handiwork in Spanish:
- 1.1 (craftsmanship) his superb handiworksu estupendo trabajo
su maestríaExample sentences1.2 (product)
artesanías (feminine plural)the children's handiwork was on display
- She is inspired by traditional woman's handiwork like crocheting and knitting, she says.
- In his early years, George would have been much sought after for his handiwork skills, particularly woodwork.
- ‘Fireworks are still made by hand and fired by human handiwork,’ Nigel says.
objetos (masculine plural) artesanaleslos trabajos manuales de los niños estaban expuestosExample sentences1.3 (doing) [pejorative] it looks like Laura's handiwork to me
a mí me parece obra de Laura
- It stocks exclusively handloom sarees, and this is evident from the intricate handiwork and embroidery on the latest arrivals.
- Despite her handiwork having decorated the entire village for many carnivals, Wendy remains modest about her achievement.
- As for director Christine Jeffs' handiwork, it is marquetry done in mittens.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.