- 1.1 (craftsmanship) trabajo (masculine) his superb handiwork su estupendo trabajo, su maestría 1.2 (product) artesanías (fpl), objetos (mpl) artesanales the children's handiwork was on display los trabajos manuales de los niños estaban expuestosMore example sentences1.3 (doing) [pejorative/peyorativo] obra (feminine) it looks like Laura's handiwork to me a mí me parece obra de Laura
More example sentences
- It stocks exclusively handloom sarees, and this is evident from the intricate handiwork and embroidery on the latest arrivals.
- Despite her handiwork having decorated the entire village for many carnivals, Wendy remains modest about her achievement.
- As for director Christine Jeffs' handiwork, it is marquetry done in mittens.
- She is inspired by traditional woman's handiwork like crocheting and knitting, she says.
- In his early years, George would have been much sought after for his handiwork skills, particularly woodwork.
- ‘Fireworks are still made by hand and fired by human handiwork,’ Nigel says.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.