Translation of handiwork in Spanish:
- 1.1 (craftsmanship) his superb handiwork1.2 (product)su estupendo trabajosu maestríathe children's handiwork was on displayartesanías (feminine plural)objetos (masculine plural) artesanaleslos trabajos manuales de los niños estaban expuestosExample sentences1.3 (doing) [pejorative] it looks like Laura's handiwork to me
a mí me parece obra de LauraExample sentences
- It stocks exclusively handloom sarees, and this is evident from the intricate handiwork and embroidery on the latest arrivals.
- Despite her handiwork having decorated the entire village for many carnivals, Wendy remains modest about her achievement.
- As for director Christine Jeffs' handiwork, it is marquetry done in mittens.
- She is inspired by traditional woman's handiwork like crocheting and knitting, she says.
- In his early years, George would have been much sought after for his handiwork skills, particularly woodwork.
- ‘Fireworks are still made by hand and fired by human handiwork,’ Nigel says.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.