- 1.1 (craftsmanship) trabajo (masculine) his superb handiwork su estupendo trabajo, su maestría 1.2 (product) artesanías (feminine plural), objetos (masculine plural) artesanales the children's handiwork was on display los trabajos manuales de los niños estaban expuestosMore example sentences1.3 (doing) [pejorative/peyorativo] obra (feminine) it looks like Laura's handiwork to me a mí me parece obra de Laura
More example sentences
- It stocks exclusively handloom sarees, and this is evident from the intricate handiwork and embroidery on the latest arrivals.
- Despite her handiwork having decorated the entire village for many carnivals, Wendy remains modest about her achievement.
- As for director Christine Jeffs' handiwork, it is marquetry done in mittens.
- She is inspired by traditional woman's handiwork like crocheting and knitting, she says.
- In his early years, George would have been much sought after for his handiwork skills, particularly woodwork.
- ‘Fireworks are still made by hand and fired by human handiwork,’ Nigel says.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the