Translation of handling in Spanish:
- 1 (treatment — of situation) manejo (masculine); (— of subject) tratamiento (masculine) the police handling of the case la manera en que la policía llevó el casoExample sentences
- So no new troops yet requested to be sent to Iraq, but the United States is going to hold on to some of the troops that are there until they get a handle on this situation.
- We are still trying to get a handle on the situation, Mr Kirrane said.
- I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.
- 2 2.1 (holding, touching) it had become worn as a result of constant handling se había gastado de tanto tocarlo/usarlo this packaging will withstand any amount of handling este tipo de embalaje resiste la manipulación constante 2.2 [Business/Comercio] porte (masculine) handling charge cargo (masculine) por manipulación or manejo de mercancías 2.3 [Aviation/Aviación] handling (masculine)
- 3 [Cars/Automovilismo] manejo (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas