- 1 (treatment — of situation) manejo (m); (— of subject) tratamiento (m) the police handling of the case la manera en que la policía llevó el casoMore example sentences
- So no new troops yet requested to be sent to Iraq, but the United States is going to hold on to some of the troops that are there until they get a handle on this situation.
- We are still trying to get a handle on the situation, Mr Kirrane said.
- I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.
- 2 2.1 (holding, touching) it had become worn as a result of constant handling se había gastado de tanto tocarlo/usarlo this packaging will withstand any amount of handling este tipo de embalaje resiste la manipulación constante 2.2 [Busn] porte (m) handling charge cargo (m) por manipulación or manejo de mercancías 2.3 [Aviat] handling (m)
- 3 [Auto] manejo (m)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.