Translation of handling in Spanish:
- 1 (treatment — of situation)(— of subject) tratamiento (masculine)the police handling of the casela manera en que la policía llevó el casoExample sentences
- So no new troops yet requested to be sent to Iraq, but the United States is going to hold on to some of the troops that are there until they get a handle on this situation.
- We are still trying to get a handle on the situation, Mr Kirrane said.
- I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.
- 2 2.1 (holding, touching) it had become worn as a result of constant handlingse había gastado de tanto tocarlo/usarlothis packaging will withstand any amount of handlingeste tipo de embalaje resiste la manipulación constante2.2 (Business) handling chargecargo (masculine) por manipulación or manejo de mercancías2.3 (Aviation)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.