- 1 (treatment — of situation) manejo (m); (— of subject) tratamiento (m) the police handling of the case la manera en que la policía llevó el casoMore example sentences
- So no new troops yet requested to be sent to Iraq, but the United States is going to hold on to some of the troops that are there until they get a handle on this situation.
- We are still trying to get a handle on the situation, Mr Kirrane said.
- I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.
- 2 2.1 (holding, touching) it had become worn as a result of constant handling se había gastado de tanto tocarlo/usarlo this packaging will withstand any amount of handling este tipo de embalaje resiste la manipulación constante 2.2 [Busn] porte (m) handling charge cargo (m) por manipulación or manejo de mercancías 2.3 [Aviat] handling (m)
- 3 [Auto] manejo (m)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.