Translation of handshake in Spanish:
- 1.1 (between people) see also → golden handshakeExample sentences1.2 (Computing)
protocolo (masculine) de intercambioExample sentences
- A firm handshake is the basic greeting, and people shake hands again when they part.
- Men and women limit their greetings to a handshake; kissing in public is considered scandalous.
- There were handshakes and greetings on every side and the lucky ones got teddy bears and red roses, to say nothing of rings and pendants.
- Storage virtualization has generally been associated with the handshake between computers and disk blocks.
- A connection between a browser and a Web server is divided into two phases, the handshake and the data transfer.
- It contains an unchecked buffer in the part of its code which deals with handshakes when connecting to SMTP server.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the