- 1.1 (between people) apretón (masculine) de manos see also golden handshakeMore example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] protocolo (masculine) de intercambio
More example sentences
- A firm handshake is the basic greeting, and people shake hands again when they part.
- Men and women limit their greetings to a handshake; kissing in public is considered scandalous.
- There were handshakes and greetings on every side and the lucky ones got teddy bears and red roses, to say nothing of rings and pendants.
- Storage virtualization has generally been associated with the handshake between computers and disk blocks.
- A connection between a browser and a Web server is divided into two phases, the handshake and the data transfer.
- It contains an unchecked buffer in the part of its code which deals with handshakes when connecting to SMTP server.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.